No matter what type of pest is bugging you, we have a solution to make it go away and never come back! We also offer preventative pest control services to stop infestations from happening in the first place.
If you have Eastern Subterranean Termites, you might not notice them for years because they live in the ground underneath your home and bore tunnels from the colony to their food supply.
Calls A Day
Clint Miller Exterminating has been in business for 30 plus years and we are continuing to grow every day. The company is licensed in North Carolina and uses the latest and most advanced materials and equipment as we strive to be the best in the pest control business.
You may have noticed an increase in the mosquito population in areas that have flooded, such as Houston and Nashville, thanks to hurricane Harvey. Weather affects the numbers of mosquitoes – they like standing water and heat. Since mosquitoes are cold-blooded, their temperature is about the same as their environment.
Every year, August 20 is World Mosquito Day. On August 20, 1897, Sir Ronald Ross, a British doctor, made the connection between mosquitoes and malaria. He won the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine for that discovery. Now, World Mosquito day is used to educate people about the dangers of mosquitoes.
Believe it or not, some cockroaches are essential to flower pollination. Of the 4,500 known species, only 1 percent live in cities. The other 99 percent live in the wilderness of many ecosystems from the Saudi Arabian deserts to the rain forests of Brazil. According to National Geographic, a new study found that Moluchia brevipennis, a species of cockroach native to the scrub lands of Chile, eats pollen and might even pollinate plants.
“Clint Miller Exterminating in Mount Pleasant, N.C.!! I highly recommend them, they do an excellent job. I used them in a healthcare facility for 17 years, never had any problems with them!! You call, they come out ASAP!! Love this Company!!
Your company was a huge help to my daughter and i know she has referred you several times to friends! clint miller provjdes the best possible service, at the best possible prices at at his earliest available appointment possible! it’s always a pleasure to see you guys around town!
The girls in the office are always a pleasure to work with to schedule! I haven’t met a technician at Clint Miller Exterminating that wasn’t professional and didn’t know what he was doing. All the techs are very personable and knowledgeable!!
Jerry was at our home today to perform a moisture/foundation inspection. He was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and performed his service with a smile. We were impressed with his thorough explanation of what he found and the solution. His cost breakdown and other recommendations were very helpful. Jerry’s service level today has earned Clint Miller a new customer. It was refreshing to deal with an honest individual that genuinely cares about the customer and their home.
Len In Kannapolis, NC
I have been a customer with your company for many years, and currently have two houses that get an annual inspection and termite spray. Last September, one of your technicians came to spray for fleas at my New London home, and did an outstanding job. I watched his work, and he was very thorough, reaching all the tough spots and favorite hangouts for my dogs. Along with some frequent vacuuming, we were then rid of fleas. A few weeks ago, he came back out with an assistant to encapsulate my crawl space and install a dehumidifier. It was an excellent job: nowhere was there more than a quarter inch gap between the poly and the foundation, and the Horizon Galaxy was mounted properly on concrete block, near the center of the crawl space, with an adequate drop for good drainage out the PVC pipe to the outside. My highest evaluation for your technician! Many Thanks.
New London Resident, NC
David stopped by to do my annual inspection this morning. He was not only an excellent technician but very courteous and helpful. He inspected every station and replaced the ones in question. He did a thorough job and found termites in one station by my outbuilding (which makes the annual fee a bargain), He also installed two new stations in an area where I have had a in-ground pool installed since last year. Please thank David for the GREAT job and know he represents your business well. He should teach customer service! Thanks again!